Things To Do:

Subscribe to the podcast: www.musicaalinnertube.libsyn.com/rss ***** Read the book: http://living-on-air.blogspot.com/ ****** Buy the Kindle! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004U2ANAG

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RECENTLY RECEIVED E-MAIL:

From: Nigeria
To: you
Re: opportunity

Hello, my name is Scott Bowman, and I’m a Nigerian Prince. You may be wondering why me, a Nigerian Prince, is sending this e-mail to you, a lowly worm. I have one simple request: please get me the hell out of Nigeria. It’s really terrible here. I’m living in a shack with no running water and a wife who nags me 24/7. And there are a lot of bugs and sand and jungles and stuff. My dad, the king, won’t help me. He says I need to take responsibility for my life, like that will ever happen. So please send me money so I can get the hell out of here right away. Or send a plane ticket, preferably on Southwest because they don’t charge for bags. I have set up an address in your United State of New Jersey so you don’t have to spend extra to send me the money or plane ticket. Send it to:
Scott Bowman
144 Ridge Road
Bayonne, New Jersey 07002.
Thanks. By the way, did I mention I’m a Nigerian Prince? Maybe I’ll give you some jewels or something cool for helping me out. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment